Alice: “Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?”
The Cheshire Cat: “That depends a good deal on where you want to get to.”
Alice: “I don’t much care where.”
The Cheshire Cat: “Then it doesn’t much matter which way you go.”
― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
I’m terribly sorry. computers are great. but they can’t quite read our minds. it looks like you were sent down the wrong path, and took a wrong turn. The page you were trying to find does not exist, or it may have moved. So let’s decide where you ought to go from here…
- There’s no place like home, please take me there.
- I’m exhausted, and I want to get to the sleep page.
- I’m about to lose my cool, and I want to go to the discipline page.
- All I wanted was to relax, and find a few blog posts to read.
- I was looking forward to closing my eyes and listening to the podcasts.
- %&#! please take me to the contact page–I’m ready–right now.
- It’s just been one of those days. Please take me to the page where Emily has posted her favorite hand-crafted, homemade cocktail recipes. aaahhhh…