Do you ever look at your life and wonder, where am I?
I’ve been a mother for over a dozen years, and I’ve been mulling this program for a long time. I knew the name — Return to Me. I kept tinkering, trying to find the just-right format. The best time of year. The near-perfect mixture of laughter and tears.
And then this happened. A mama quietly repeated a conversation from the night before.
“I feel like I’ve lost you,” he said.
“I feel like I’ve lost me, too.”
And I knew. I knew from her reply that it was time. Right. Now.
Because we lose ourselves in motherhood. We become a mama and we set aside the woman.
And when we come up for air and try to find her again, she is missing.
But it is more complex than just a search & rescue. Because the woman who was there no longer exists. So it’s actually a search & discovery mission.
Rescues happen with bright lights and helicopters. Big. Loud. Obvious machines.
Discoveries need quiet time and a guided path. Requiring tools of silence. Support. And wisdom.
it’s time for this class, it’s time to….return to me.
What this program looks like:
- 6 weeks. It is designed for you to work it over a month and a half. But guess what? the time doesn’t really matter. You might race through it, you might savor it, you might get interrupted occasionally by calls for Moooooommmm. Take it at the pace that’s right for you. There’s no such thing as getting behind. Your time is on time.
- 4 workbooks. beautiful, thoughtful. with just enough pages for us to find ourselves, but not so many that we get lost along the way. Each one will be sent to you to download and print. Your story, written your way.
- 1 gaggle of amazing women. Together on our private group Facebook page are rich, lovely conversations for us to share who we were, who we are, and who we are becoming. A place for us to go deeper, and travel personally. This is especially for the extroverts. You love that stuff. But us introverts? we’re pretty darn pleased when we get to think, reflect, and write on our own. So worry not–if group Facebook pages aren’t your style, any new content created in the moment will be sent happily along to your inbox.
- 1 you. not to worry. we’ll help you find her.
- and as many friends as you’d like to gather.
just a hint of what you will…(re)discover.
a few of the things we will explore:
- telescopes & microscopes. looking back in time to childhood and looking closely at our lives today.
- front yards & back yards. what we show the world & how we really live.
- the power of envy & and how to harness it for good.
- crystal balls & snow globes. how walking our true path now clears the way for our future.
go ahead…and join us.
When does it begin? Whenever you are ready. The first wave of mamas have started, and are ready to welcome you in. So welcome. Welcome back and welcome forward. Click below to join the program. Then make a cup of tea. Pour yourself a glass of wine. Take a bite of chocolate. And know that you are right around the corner.
The result was even better than I could have hoped for
“The result was even better than I could have hoped for. Thank you for this experience. It's absolutely tremendous. Thank you so much for all your words of wisdom.”