This class is one of my favorite things. It is a time when we get to set aside our parenthood and return to our womanhood.
I knew the name — Return to Me. I kept tinkering, trying to find the just-right format. The best time of year. The near-perfect mixture of laughter and tears. And then this happened.
A mama quietly repeated a conversation from the night before.
“I feel like I’ve lost you,” he said.
“I feel like I’ve lost me, too.”
And I knew. I knew from her reply that it was time. And Return to Me was born.
Because we lose ourselves in motherhood. We become a mama and we set aside the woman.
And when we come up for air and try to find her again, she is missing.
But it is more complex than just a search & rescue. Because the woman who was there no longer exists. So it’s actually a search & discovery mission.
Rescues happen with bright lights and helicopters. Big. Loud. Obvious machines.
Discoveries need quiet time and a guided path. Requiring tools of silence. Support. And wisdom.
What this program looks like:
- 6 weeks. It is designed for you to work it over a month and a half. But guess what? the time doesn’t really matter. You might race through it, you might savor it, you might get interrupted occasionally by calls for Moooooommmm. Take it at the pace that’s right for you. There’s no such thing as getting behind. Your time is on time.
- 4 workbooks. beautiful, thoughtful. with just enough pages for us to find ourselves, but not so many that we get lost along the way. Each one will be sent to you to download and print. Your story, written your way.
- 1 gaggle of amazing women. Together on our private group Facebook page are rich, lovely conversations for us to share who we were, who we are, and who we are becoming. A place for us to go deeper, and travel personally. This is especially for the extroverts. You love that stuff. But us introverts? we’re pretty darn pleased when we get to think, reflect, and write on our own. So worry not–if group Facebook pages aren’t your style, any new content created in the moment will be sent happily along to your inbox.
- 1 you. not to worry. we’ll help you find her.
- and as many friends as you’d like to gather.
a few of the things we will explore:
- telescopes & microscopes. looking back in time to childhood and looking closely at our lives today.
- front yards & back yards. what we show the world & how we really live.
- the power of envy & and how to harness it for good.
- crystal balls & snow globes. how walking our true path now clears the way for our future.
When does it begin? Whenever you are ready. The first wave of mamas have started, and are ready to welcome you in. So welcome. Welcome back and welcome forward. Click below to join the program. Then make a cup of tea. Pour yourself a glass of wine. Take a bite of chocolate. And know that you are right around the corner.
Not on PayPal? Not a problem. Contact me.